Vidal Fleury Cotes du Rhone Blanc
Beautifully intense with ginger. apricot and honeysuckle flavours. With a very long finish. Perfect with seafood.
Style Notes :
- Variety: Grenache Blanc, Viognier
- Origin: France
- Locality: Chotes-du-rhone
Tasting Notes :
- Appearance pale yellow. Full front nose based on both fresh (apricot, melon) and dry (Almond). Some floral flavors (acacia).
- Palate: starting with freshness and acidity. Continuing on fresh fruit giving a long length.
- Consumption: Cool temperature 11°C (52°F).