Two Rivers Convergence Sauvignon Blanc 2018
Sorry, currently out of stock
Convergence Sauvignon Blanc 2018. A convergence of flavours from five separate vineyards, this is classic Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc at its finest. An abundance of fennel, fresh herbs and tomato leaf aromas, mingle with subtle notes of passionfruit, zesty citrus and Greengage plum.
Style Notes :
- Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Origin: New Zealand
- Locality: Five separate vineyards located in the Awatere, Southern Valleys and Rapaura sub regions.
Tasting Notes :
- Colour/Appearance: Bright straw with green hues
- Aroma/Bouquet: An abundance of fennel, fresh herbs and tomato leaf aromas that mingle with subtle notes of passionfruit, snow pea and nettle.
- Palate: Dry and salty to taste, persistent flavours of zesty citrus and Greengage plum are revealed alongside bright, crunchy acidity.
- Cellaring: -
- Suggested Food: Ceviche, steamed green-lipped mussels and Pacific or Asian fare.