TWO Islands Reserve - Cabernet Sauvignon
From premium vineyard in Coonawarra, South Australia. This exclusive reserve wine is displaying interesting complexities, from single vineyards of world class producing areas and barrel selected after long ageing.
Style Notes :
- Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Origin: Bali / Australia
- Locality: Coonawarra
Tasting Notes :
- Colour/Appearance: Deep Ruby
- Aroma/Bouquet: Highly intense and typically cool-climate varietal aromas of eucalyptus.
- Palate: Full bodied, with ample returns and licorice tannins that tickle the mouth, creating a remarkable structure.
- Cellaring: -
- Suggested Food: Beef, Lamb and Poultry