TWO Islands - Chardonnay
Classic made Chardonnay. Notably warmer climate nose; tropical fruits like papaya and pineapple are present next to a modest whiff of vanilla. Med+ acidity. Balanced flavors in line with the nose; the citrus tones most prominent.
Style Notes :
- Variety: Chardonnay
- Origin: Bali / Australia
- Locality: Limestone Coast & Adelaide Hills
Tasting Notes :
- Colour/Appearance: Medium pale gold colour.
- Aroma/Bouquet: Distinctive varietal aromas of fig & melon, with a subtle hint of oak complexity.
- Palate: PThe wine has a sophisticated minerality exhibiting citrus fruit flavours, giving the wine a long and aromatic finish.
- Cellaring: -
- Suggested Food: Poultry, Seafood, Assorted meats & cheeses.