Louis Roederer Brut Rosé Vintage
Sorry, currently out of stock
"A characteristic Roederer rosé: the concentration, fruitiness, and compactness of the Cumières Pinot noir grapes are transcended by the elegance, purity, and freshness of the finest Chardonnay grapes cultivated on the Côte des Blancs."
— Jean-Baptiste Lécaillon, Cellar Master
Style Notes :
- Variety: 65% Pinot Noir and 35% Chardonnay
- Origin: France
- Locality: Champagne
Tasting Notes :
- Colour/Appearance: Salmon-pink appearance with coppery highlights
- Aroma/Bouquet: Fruity aromas of wild red berries, followed by floral notes, and the sugary and spicy fragrance of zest; and the aromas of dried fruit and cocoa result from the wine’s vinifying in oak tuns
- Palate: Flavours of Morello cherry and gingerbread
- Cellaring: -
- Suggested Foods: Pairs well with fish such as salmon, with meats such as lamb, veal or guinea-fowl, and with mild, creamy cheeses. It also complements desserts that are not overly sweet, such as fresh red berries with zabaglione cream.