Bottega Millesimato Brut
is a charming sparkling wine, obtained thanks to a specific oenological technique leading to the creation of bubbles and relevant perlage. Thanks to the bubbles, which stimulate the taste buds and enhance the perception of flavors, sparkling wines are versatile and easy to match.
Style Notes :
- Variety: Ribolla Gialla, Glera (Prosecco)
- Origin: Italy
- Locality: Veneto
Tasting Notes :
- Colour/Appearance: Straw yellow, clear, with a fine and persistent perlage.
- Aroma/Bouquet: Fruity, flowery, scents of Golden apple and exotic fruit.
- Palate: Fragrant, fresh, well balanced.
- Cellaring: -
- Suggested Food: Rich fish (salmon, tuna etc), Shellfish, Mature and hard cheese, Appetizers and snacks, Aperitif