Pale straw yellow with green highlights, this wine offers aromas of lemon grass, lime peel and elderflower, with background notes of white currant and red pepper. On the palate, it is medium-bodied with white peach, gooseberry and citrus flavors, and a dry mineral finish.
Style Notes :
- Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Origin: New Zealand
- Locality: Central southern (28%) and lower northern ( 21%) Awatere Vallery, Southern Valleys (26%), Kekerengu Coast (21%) and Lower Wairau (4%), Marlborough, NZ
Tasting Notes :
- Colour/Appearance: Pale straw with green highlights
- Aroma/Bouquet: Lemon grass, lime peel and passionfruit, with background notes of white currant and red pepper.
- Palate: Medium-bodied with white peach, tropical fruits and citrus flavours, and a dry mineral finish
- Cellaring: Very enjoyable when young and fresh, and with the potential to age gracefully
- Suggested Foods: Fresh, leafy green salads, seafood of all types, and dishes with lifted aromatic herbs